Sunday, May 25, 2008

To a Lazy (NEEDED) Day!

My couch and I are starting to grow apart, so last night I went to the local video store and rented four movies. Today, it is all about me and my couch and our quality time together. When I make a promise to my couch, I keep it. Today, I watched "No Reservations", "How She Move", "Take the Lead", and "The Brave One." I enjoyed all of them in some sense. No Reservations was a good love story and of course I cried at the end. How She Move was an odd movie, but I did enjoy all of the dancing (step'n) in it. I enjoy dancing movies. Take the Lead was very cute and entertaining. A movie about teaching people in different ways always hits me in a special way....I wonder why? The Brave One was a good movie for Jodie Foster. A few parts of the movie were a little unbelievable, but I did enjoy the story.
I did go for a long bike ride. A friend called me today and asked if I wanted to get out for a while. We went for a very long ride and it was peaceful and I enjoyed his company; when we were able to ride next to each other. This city is improving the roads for bicyclists. I hope they continue doing that. I would like to see wider roads with bike lanes, or large sidewalks made for both walkers and bicycles.
I did also go to convenient care for a friend today. He has been very sore for a couple weeks, and I am surprised he lasted this long before going to get some meds. I sure hope he gets a chance to call a doctors office on Tuesday and make an appointment to get some tests done.
Okay, so I was not as lazy as I could have, but I did not have any stress today and that is a good thing. 8 more days to go....I can make it!

No comments: