Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First post

I am not much of a blogger. This is an attempt to see what this is about and find out if it would be useful for work use at some point. I do not read others' blog, so I do not know what to expect or what other's expect on here. I will just use this as a time to get things off my chest.
For someone that lives alone, I miss hearing other people talk about stuff. That is one of the many things that I miss about a roommate. It is also helpful to get things off my chest, but I am not the type of person to talk to my pillow. I enjoy pillow talk, but not with my pillow.
First thing I need to get off my chest.....
Why do some people need two jobs to make it in society these days, but at the same time, there are people that refuse to get at least a part time job (or can't find one) and live off the system. I am working two jobs to make ends meet, but at the same time, I am busting my butt to give more money to the government, which then goes to those people who live off the system that do not have a job.
I am sure that I am offending a lot of people by writing this, but like I said, whatever is on my mind will be posted on here. Deal with it!

No comments: