Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shopping is an addiction

I needed something for the house on Sunday (nails to hang pictures) and I wanted to stop at Office Depot to look at printers for the house. I was just going to price them and see what options are new on them. Well, I looked at three printers and was going to head to another store and look at more. As I walked up front to the door, I looked at the Red Tag table and saw a box with a printer and digital camera together. Now, that was the end of it...next thing I know, I am at home, unpacking a new printer and playing with a digital camera.
This is why I got another job. I wanted to stay busy, and use the extra money to pay off bills. I should be outlawed in electronics stores, and game stores, and clothing stores, outlets malls, basically any store that takes plastic.

No comments: