Friday, May 9, 2008

Relief from life

I need a vacation!!!

My job will be ending for the summer soon and I SHOULD be on vacation, but stupid me gets a second job and will be working during my vacation. I would like to have some time off from work to either get some work done around the house, or to get away by visiting some friends, family, or just to go see some sights.
Now, here comes my problem.....
For the past three years I have been spending money on the house and various things and putting it on credit. Now I want to be out of debt (except for the mortgage), and it will take a lot of extra money to accomplish this goal. So, I got a second job to work during my summer time break to pay off some of those old debts. Do I try and work as much as I can during my summer time off to accomplish my goal? Do I only work my normal 20 hours a week that I am already working?
I do have another goal that I would like to accomplish this summer, but it is the same goal every year....get back into a work out routine for the gym. I really would like to build up my cardio, loose about 20 pounds, and then tone.
Well, I have another four weeks to decide what to do about my summer.

No comments: