Saturday, June 21, 2008

It gets worse before it gets better?

I have been going to the chiropractor for three weeks now. My first visit the doctor told me that I may feel good for a while, but during the treatment, I would feel some pain due to the adjustment to my spine. I was fine with that, but I assumed it would be pain in the same area that I had pain before, my lower back. I am now having lots of pain in my neck. It has been a week now that pain started in my neck. I thought it was caused by a restless sleep or too many pillows, so I have only been using one pillow the last few nights. Now I believe it is the work from the chiropractor. My next appointment is Monday, so I have to deal with it through the weekend.
So does that saying work with other things in my life? How about my weight loss. I am the biggest I have ever been, so obviously I am going to start loosing soon.......right?

1 comment:

RainbowDishes said...

That is how it always works. Weight loss, checking accounts, pay raises....oh wait, that doesn't sound good. Hang in there, hopefully the chiropractor knows what he was talking about. If not, I might happen to know somebody who has LOTS of pills. LOL