Friday, August 1, 2008

Siblings

I have two half sisters, and one identical brother. My brother has refused to talk to me or even be in the same room with me for years. Well, I am trying to plan a anniversary party for our parents and I called to let him know that. He did not answer his phone, so I left a message. Two hours later I get a call from my brothers wife. She was very upset that someone called her husband and demanded to know who it was. I explained why I called and was cut off and cussed out because I had contacted them.
What causes some people to be so rude to other human beings? What could I have done to him (and her) to cause so much hatred towards me?
I had to call one of my sisters and explained what happened. I can't call my parents, because I would like to have this a surprise party.
There are two thoughts going through my head right now and I can not get to sleep because of this incident. Number 1 (this is what will happen), ignore the incident, go on with my life and act like this never happened. At least I tried!
Number 2 (I would never do this because it would upset my mother), Call my brother and his wife and tell them they are rude, insensitive, awful human beings. Then call DCFS have my nephew removed from their dirty, smoke filled home, and adopt him. Okay, so the DCFS thing would be a little much.
Anyway.....I am glad to have that out of my system, do I feel better...NO, will I get to sleep now...MAYBE.

No comments: